Let’s get our hands dirty.
Learn how to connect your Xamarin mobile apps to the cloud:
– Get started with a Free azure subscription
– Azure Deploy
– Authenticate and authorize users with Twitter and Facebook
– Allow your app to work offline and sync after
– Send and receive push notifications on iOS, Android, and Windows
– Store your app data in the cloud
– Use Microsoft Cognitive Services to personalize your app’s responses
We’ll also help to set you up with a free Azure dev subscription.
As this is hands on, it will be best experienced by bringing your laptop, with visual studio 2015 + xamarin installed
Also, you will need the latest Azure SDK: https://www.microsoft.com/web/handlers/webpi.ashx/getinstaller/VWDOrVs2015AzurePack.appids
as well as SQL lite for UWP:
And yes, there will be a starter codebase, along with our usual live chat setup!